Thursday 15 September 2011

FRESH



It is brilliant when just a trailer can motivate you. Thank you to Ooooby for sharing this on your Facebook page!

For those who don't know what Ooooby is, Ooooby is an organisation/community network here in New Zealand based on spreading knowledge and connecting home-growers. They encourage eating locally, growing as much of your own food as possible, seed saving/swapping and environmentally friendly gardening methods as well.

This little trailer has inspired me. As we slip into spring, I have already started sowing seeds and soon we will be preparing the gardens. I'm looking forward to the coming summer of gardening!

My partner has decided to leave his job (due to health reasons) so we'll have even more time together on my "weekends" to garden and get the plants producing nicely.

What a good mental boost for the day before I head off to my mass-consumerism-encouraging workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment